Painting is an art and fun, primary requirement for canvas paintings is canvas, and you can get canvas in the market easily, all you have to choose while buying is its size and shape as per your requirement. Some varieties of canvas available in the market are:
- attractive canvas
- small canvas
- usual outline cotton canvas
- profound cotton canvas
Among all these above stated types of canvas profound cotton canvas is the best one to use, moreover selecting type of canvas more likely depends on the type of canvas paintings you want to make. Canvas paintings is not at all like water colour painting, rather it is much bolder, livelier and active, this is because canvas paintings make use of oil paints, giving shinning to the painting to your painting which lasts for longer time and making painting more eye catchy. Use of oil pain in canvas paintings makes them totally water proof and les prone to water harms.
In case you are worried about the safety of your painting, then leave your worries as here are some canvas carries in order to carry your canvas paintings safely, these are listed below:
- guerilla painter panel carriers: ideal and adjustable way of transporting canvas paintings
- handy porter boxes: comprises of rigid boxes to carry canvas paintings while traveling
- Stanrite aluminum wet canvas carriers: this the best option if you are going to place your paintings at home or any indoor place.
In case you are the beginner and finding canvas paintings difficult then here are some steps which will allow to start canvas paintings very easily:
- Make a picture in your find you want to draw on canvas, think all about colours and textures you need to use to make this painting.
- Get ready with the containers having all the colours you need for canvas paintings.
- Gain some knowledge how the colours work, and then trace the image you want to draw using black chalk; afterwards you can remove the irrelevant lines by filling the canvas.
- After that you have to use brush, getting perfect in that will definitely take sometime, but you can start by oil painting, in order to start brush painting you must know how much paint is to be taken and how much paint will be released by your brush.
- Thing in canvas painting you can not ignore is fell and essence; try to make your painting lively by adding good textures.